46 General Hospital Dr.
Room E1-609 A&B
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe various methods of intrapartum fetal assessment, including intermittent auscultation and electronic fetal monitoring.
- Discuss maternal-fetal physiology and pathophysiology in order to better understand clinical management of FHR findings.
- Describe clinical interventions for commonly encountered problematic clinical scenarios.
- Manage risks through improved interdisciplinary communication, collaboration and management.
For support or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-685-8500 ext 65859 during regular business hours.
Prior to the workshop, participants must:
- Review of the online Fundamentals of Fetal Health Surveillance – A Self-Learning Manual available at https://ubccpd.ca/fhs-online-manual and then
Successfully complete the online exam.
- Please note: The National Fetal Health Surveillance (FHS) Online Exam is available for purchase ($30) under the Final Evaluation tab in the online Fundamentals of Fetal Health Surveillance – A Self-Learning Manual.
- Download and submit the ‘Certificate of Completion’ electronically to Sheila Johnston: email@example.com by Fri. May 24, 2019.
- Attend the 4 hour in-person workshop
*ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ASKED TO SHOW THEIR EMPLOYEE IDENTIFICATION ON ARRIVAL TO CONFIRM THEIR HOSPITAL AFFILIATION.
Cancellation less than 2 weeks prior to the workshop will be subject to a $25 cancellation fee.